It is worth Spring cleaning every house at least once or even several times a year. During the cleaning process, all the usual regular cleaning work is carried out (read out about it here) as well as many other additional tasks that are not typical of daily cleaning.
- Cleaning inside the kitchen cabinets and drawers
- Dusting surfaces
- Removing cobwebs
- Wiping out the refrigerator and freezer
- General cleaning of the oven
- Moving any furniture (if possible), vacuuming underneath and behind
- Cleaning windows inside
- And cleaning other areas that don’t get much attention as part of your daily or weekly clean.